Like us?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wine thwarts another day

Well, Friday I had no beer. At least I don't think I did. I had wine at a Rotary auction, and lots of it. When you have wine, and then more wine, and then hurry home before you are to drunk to go home, and then have more wine at home, sometimes you forget to have beer. Luckily the prime rib was way too small...wait, no, that part sucked. But the wine was free if you don't count the donation to the scholarship fund.

As for Saturday and Sunday, I watched a few more of you lose out on the pool, then coached all day Sunday, and managed a JW Dundee's Honey Brown, a Bridgeport Beertown Brown, an Inversion IPA and Cascade Ale from Deschutes, a Full Sail LTD 01, and am right now enjoying a Lost Coast Downtown Brown. I didn't know it before, but I really like Brown beers. A lot. Like I was only going to have 2 beers to unwind from winning another tournament (that's right, best coaches EVA!), but the brown's are so good I am going to see if I have any more...

Ahhh, Great Success! I have a Newcastle Brown Ale in the fridge, and am going to consume it in the hot tub in a few minutes. Man I like beer. And I just counted, and will be at 75 different beers after the Newcastle. I'm only one behind the 2-a day pace. Nice.

1 comment:

Emily:) said...

yeah, I've had wine thwart a number of my efforts recently. I wish it would count, but oh well. That's another year's contest.