Like us?

Monday, March 5, 2007

Beer Happens

Great slogan I saw on TV this weekend during the following regiment.
3/2 Bud Light and Coors Light (multiple at the Moose Lodge) followed by a Firehouse 5 Golden Brigade Blonde.
3/3 no Rock, cause I never made it to the store. Instead a couple Fireboat Ambers and a couple Deschutes Bachelor ESBs and a Widmer Hefeweizen at the Blazer game. Another staple off the list, plus I had one from the fridge, so all in all, another good night.
3/4 A copperhook and a Brushfire Summer Ale. Man, I think summer ales are better than winter beers, but they are both so fucking good I don't know if I can decide.

2 comments:

n8 b said...

I think the Summer and Winter beers are close also, but the New Belgium Skinny Dip summer ale tips the scale towards Summer brews.

Gus said...

You love showing your ass.