Like us?

Sunday, March 4, 2007

RRR 13 - Old Heathen



And no, I'm not talking about Nate, since he just had his birthday;) I'm talking bout the tasty, and seriously strong, imperial stout Old Heathen from Weyerbacher's. It's some strong stuff. I love that I went and worked out tonight and when I came back, I celebrated burning all those calories by drinking what I'm sure is a high caloric beer. Oh well, nothing like taking a great beer with you into the shower after a workout, or anytime really:)

3 comments:

Gus said...

Man, I haven't had a beer in the shower for a long time. I'm gonna have to try that this saturday after our tournament.

n8 b said...

what's up with the burn on me being old.... not very cool at all!

and yes, a beer in the shower is a great way to start your evening after a hard day at work.

Glam said...

The picture you've painted in my mind is two beers, two dudes, one shower.

Is heathen the root for hedonism?