Like us?

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

quick funny stories

While drinking bud light and coors light at the moose last Friday, I got my ticket pulled to participate in Deal or No Deal. It was on a quite smaller scale, with the prizes ranging from $0.01 to $100.00, but I didn't do too bad, lasting all the way til the end, then taking the banker's offer of $20.00. I also found that my case held only $0.75, so that worked out pretty fuckin well.

Then while having a beer at our coaches meeting Monday, I came out to find a big rig parked within 12 inches of my drivers side door. I'm not exagerating, my mirror actually stuck out over the tires a little. I was going to go back in side and find out who the little-penis-having-motherfucker was, cause I had 2 drinks and figured I could take a trucker, but Abby talked me out of it and I climbed in the passenger side and went home to have a few more beers instead.

Anything crazy happen to any of you during 365 yet?

6 comments:

Dicko said...

Just that time when I walked in on AlpineTrout giving the Goat a Cincinnati Bowtie.

n8 b said...

What's a Cincinnati Bowtie Dicko? I don't think I've ever heard of that one...

Glam said...

There are several definitions of Cincinnati Bowtie but my favorite one is when a dude takes a dump on the throat of a woman with a tracheotomy and then fucks the trake hole.

For those of you who don't know me, I don't have a tracheotomy.

And for those of you who don't know Trout, there's not enough beer in the world.

Glam said...

Oof. I just re-read that and it sounds like I'm slamming A-Trout. Nothing could be further from the truth. That last sentence should have read: And for those of you who don't know Trout, there's not enough beer in the world to inspire him thusly.

Or, what was it we decided on Trout? 15 beers might about do it?

Well, anyway...

Dicko said...

The other definition is to reverse titty f a girl so your nuts make the bowtie.

Gus said...

I was so excited to see 5 comments, thinking there would be good stories...

instead all I see is fecal fantasies. gross.