Like us?

Thursday, March 22, 2007

bowling baby

Not only did I start off all three games last night with a strike, and bowl over my average all 3 games, but I had a 32 oz Miller Lite that went down oh so smooth. That was followed later by a New Belgium 2-Below, which I thought was dark beer and is very amber-ish and not so dark at all. I think I will make up for that with a Widmer 07 Pale, a Widmer Snow Plow, and a Deschutes Obsidian Stout. I would have three dark's, but just found that most of my fridge is not dark beer. For shame. I might have to hit up the store tomorrow...

Also, I just lost So. Ill. and am now down to Florida. Nate still has UCLA as long as they hold onto their lead. Alex may lose Ohio St. if Emily's great orange hope can hold onto the big lead they have opened up. Glam is alive til at least the weekend with Kansas barely beating my boys at So. Ill., and still with hopes of USC tomorrow, although that would eliminate Trout. Dicko is still alive with Memphis, but has Pitt currently losing to Nates UCLA. Ed is destined to lose at least one team as Oregon plays UNLV tomorrow. And his Butler better lose to my last hope Florida and Nate probably hopes G.town will beat Ed's Vanderbilt, which could cut Ed's hopes down to one...

Lastly, when's the last time you just grabbed a can of whipped cream and (...shit no matter how I type this it sounds dirty, squirt some in your mouth, fill your mouth up, have a mouth full, spray some into your mouth, anyways,) I can't remember the last time for me, until just a minute ago. And as we have two kinds left over from some party awhile ago, I did a taste test. And the good stuff is WAY better than the cheap stuff. Just FYI in case you are shopping and wondering if the extra 0.50 is worth it.

3 comments:

Gus said...

Emily is the first eliminated, by a HUGE FUCKING BLOCK by Odem from Ohio St. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a guy block the winning shot before, but Tennessee had that game the whole way, then lost by one.

And Dicko is down to Memphis, with Pitt losing to UCLA.

Emily:) said...

I'm so conflicted! On the one hand, if the Vols had pulled it out, I'd still be alive in the polls even though i had the shittiest picks ever. On the other hand, I heart the Buckeyes so much, so I can't be mad.

Gus said...

Yeah, I would have probably sewn up the win in one bracket where I had Tennessee into the finals, but my othe two brackets would have been busted. Either way I am still in it.