Like us?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fuzzy Shamrock Memories - RRR Beers 20-26

Hey friends:) I haven't updated for a while and i think part of that is due to the hazy memories I have of St. Paddy's Day. Let's just say that I had a much more fun time this year than last year AND if anyone ever offers you a pitcher of a drink called a Monkey Boy (flavor name: bong water) run fast and far! Other than that, it's been good times as of late. I'm hoping to find time to post on my other blog at some point with some stories so keep a lookout.

Apparently I can't count either. I went back and was counting beers and was 2 off (I used the number 7 twice) So I'm including the extra in my list now. I'm up to 26 beers as of today. Note the question marks for beer 26. That was drunken at the 3rd bar of the night. I know it was a new brew, so even though I can't remember the name I'm counting it.

20) Harp Ale
21) Victory Hop Double D IPA
22) Sleeman's Honey Brown
23) St. Ambroise Oatmeal Stout
24) Magic Hat Circus Boy
25) Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot
26) ????

1 comment:

Gus said...

just give it your best guess instead of ???.