Like us?

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Nate's Beer #29

So last night my roomie, Dr. Bert, and I were graced with the presence of the one and only Dicko. I got home a little after 8.30 and Dicko met us here about fifteen minutes after that. And being the quality guy that he is, he brought us some St. Pauli Girls. Outstanding call Dicko.
So we hung out at my place for a little while, bullshitting and drinking and then decided to go find a nearby bar. Since none of us felt we could drive, we walked over to the Goodfoot on Stark and enjoyed a couple of brews there. First off was No Pity Pale Ale which was a little hoppy buy fucking delicious. After that we had some Terminal Gravity that pretty much finished me off. We were all hungry and decided to get some grub. We also decided that we should probably get some more beers.
We decided to split up with Ed and Ryan grabbing some grub at some cafe next to the Goodfoot. I decided to head down a couple of blocks to the nearest Plaid Pantry and grab some brews. Ed said he'd drink anything so I grabbed a sixer of Dead Guy to split with him. Dicko said he wanted something new and exciting so I grabbed him a 22 of Lost Coast Brewing's Great White and a 22 of their Indica Ale.
After grabbing the brews and made my way back to my place. I was met shortly there after and we decided to watch BeerFest. Well we all ate while watching the movie and I think we were all passed out shortly after. What a great fucking night! Thanks for coming down Dicko, we had a blast. Next time you'll have to bring Smooty.

1 comment:

Gus said...

sorry I couldn't be there. sounds like I missed some fun.