Like us?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

great quote

Talked to Williamson tonight, and I have a new quote for the site.

Beer, making bad times tolerable, and good times out-fuckin-standing.

Then I had a Lagunita's IPA and a Indica IPA from Lost Coast Brewing. I also made another fun trip to Fred Meyer and came back with 16 different boys, a few in 24s and a few grenades of Fosters Bitter and Heiniken. Also, I am taking a few days off next week, and plan to stretch a volleyball tourney in Albany to a trip to Rouge Brewery, and can't fucking wait. I am going to buy every kind they have. And have some dead guy. Lots of it.

1 comment:

Gus said...

just read on Rogue that dead guy is a maibock. I remember finding a few of those on the breweries I have looked up, so my quest is to try and find one as good as dead guy. I wonder if Stone makes one...