Like us?

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nate's Beer #23

On Saturday Dr. Bert and I made our way out to Timber Park for some disc golfing. Timber Park is one of the few parks around that are beer friendly. So of course we had to pick up some brews for our round.
We decided to go with Pabst Blue Ribbon which is always a good choice. We played our first round pretty quickly so we decided to play another. On the second round we were joined by a couple of guys and they were kind enough to share their Budweisers with us. I ended up shooting my best two rounds evah. All in all a good day.

1 comment:

Peter said...

I have to say that PBR is one of my three favorite beers. Cheap, tastes just as good no matter how it comes... Draft, bottle or can.

By the way, is Timber Park the one right off of the I5 on ramp in North Seattle near Northgate Mall? Because I know there is a disc golfcourse there.