Like us?

Monday, March 12, 2007

blazers win again

Sunday
I knocked another staple off my list with a Mac's Amber Ale's I had before the Blazer game last night. When your choice is coors light, or Mac's, you choose Mac's even if you already had one in the fridge chilling for another day. Then after another $8 beer during the game (Widmer Drop Top, man this is good beer) Abby and I went to BJ's Pizzeria and Brewhouse for dinner and enjoyed a pitcher of the Brewhouse Blonde. Blazers won by 20 or so, and I had a good buzz going along with some buffalo wing pizza that I just finished the leftovers of for lunch a few minutes ago. I also picked up a growler of Tatonka Stout that Nate and I plan to share on Tuesday while making some bracket picks and hopefully watching Borat.

Saturday - Anchor Steam. I was introduced to this beer by Nate and Dr. Bert, and shit, I like it a lot. It went great with chinese take out after our 12 hour tournament and cleanup. I had the other one from my fridge Sunday with leftover lunch, cause that's the kind of guy I am.

Friday - Dinner at Amy's for her birthday, and she gave me her last Tilt so I could wake the fuck up, then enjoyed a Jubeale instead of the wine we brought her, because this isn't 365 days of wine motherfucker, and 2-a-days is gonna take some commitment. I even tried one of the girls Schmirnoff Twisted Arctic Blue or some shit like that. It was pretty good, but couldn't count it cause I only had an ounce or so. I will have to mix and match a sixer of these fruity crazy bottles of headache later in the challange, cause there is no way I am purchasing extras of this stuff.

Also, while adding more to the beer list, I found that Fish Brewing (probably Trout's favorite) makes Spire's ciders. I added a few of theirs and some other oganics to my fridge, and when I went to add to the cider list, I found hornsbys on this site. Apparently these two guys are responsible for bringing all the "quality" wines to us in our favorite supermarkets. Man, they make some horrible shit.

No comments: