Like us?

Friday, March 30, 2007

Hand me a Red Stripe mon - it's Friday!

Ahhh Friday during the Springtime! Sun is shining, birds chirping, temperature mild at 60 and Emily's drinking a Red Stripe (32) at a local bar with some friends. Perfection! This has been what my afternoon has looked like today. Sounds peachy doesn't it? And on top of that, I finally found a place in town when you can purchase mixed sixers. You wouldn't believe how difficult that's been. I never thought I'd say this, but thank God for Hooters! They're the only place in town that lets you mix and match beers. Now I have a 12 pack of all sorts of different brews calling my name this weekend. Tomorrow I'm having some friends over to my place to watch the games and I'll have brew to accompany me.

By the way, anyone know the best way to ship a six-pack cross country without breaking anything or shaking up the bottles...or costing me a gazillion dollars? I'm gonna have to do that for whoever wins the tourney.