Like us?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Two More - Glam

Last night I had a Menabrea (Heineken with an Italian label) and the last of the Lang Creek brews, the Mandarin hefeweizen.

The Menabrea was servicable and familiar. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again but if I were at a party where it was the only beer being served, all would not be lost.

The Mandarin was strange. The subtle flavor is most definately mandarin orange. The beer itself is a sturdy hefe. It didn't taste Bad but it wasn't Good either. It was...weird.

Oh, hey Trout. Congratulations on keeping your dignity. Did you actually have to put your pants on the table when you bet them?
.

2 comments:

AlpineTrout said...

No, the bet was the girl I was playing against wouldn't make a shot that she was pretty confident she would make, yet I knew she would miss.

Gus said...

so you took off your pants?