Like us?

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Nate's Beer #34


So last night I was craving some pizza to go along with my beer. So I walked over to the world famous Stark Naked Pizza and enjoyed a slice of pepperoni, a slice of sausage/artichoke (so good) and an Anderson Valley Brewing Boont Amber Ale.
This beer reminds me a lot of other good amber ales like Fat Tire and Drop Top. On their website they describe it like this... "Boont Amber Ale is a medium bodied pale ale with a beatiful copper color, a robust head, and the rich flavor of caramel malt. This very smooth and exceptionally drinkable beer is excellent with steaks, chicken, pasta, and other flavorful meals."
I well definitely be drinking this beer again. Very nice!

1 comment:

Gus said...

Every time someone has a beer that I haven't had yet, (Except that westcott bay cider of course) I get jealous. Is that bad?