Like us?

Monday, March 12, 2007

#21 and beyond

So on Friday night I went to the Red House Wine and Beer house in Renton. This is probably my favortire place in Renton to get exotic beers and thats not just because its the only place in Renton to get exotic beers. Before the Red House I prefunked at a friends house and drank one of each of his beer selections...



Freinds Beers:

#22 Red Hook Copper Hook Spring Ale - I like this beer better than Red Hook ESB, but that isn't saying much.



#23 Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea - Bitch Pop!



#24 Samuel Adams Winter Lager - A darker beer with a slight taste of dirt.



Red House Beers:

#25 Saxo Belgium Blonde Ale - Hard to describe, but it made the back of my tongue go numb which I feel would come in handy if i was in prison.



#26 Liquor de Malt(Dogfish Head Brewing)- I had to get this again and I was lucky, I got their last bottle of it. It doesn't taste that good but it really messes me up. This is the infamous 40oz that comes with its own fancy bag and directions on how to place the 40 into the bag. Awesome. Brewer's description below:



The world's only bottle-conditioned Malt Liquor, brewed with red, white and blue gourmet corns (released in time for Independence Day!). Each 40-ounce bottle comes with a hand-stamped brown paper bag. Cheers!
Each 12-ounce serving of this beer has about 246 calories.

Oh Yeah - #21 was Heineken

1 comment:

Gus said...

brutal calories. It's nice to know the few pounds I lost when I slowed down on drinking a few months ago will be back with a vengeance this year.

and nice prison reference.