Like us?

Monday, March 26, 2007

RRR 27-30

Morning friends! Sounds like most of you have been adding to your numbers and watching most of our teams get wiped out of March Madness. It was a helluva week for me too. My mom was in town Monday night and we went out to dinner and when we came out my car was towed and a BMW 5-Series was in its place. At first, I was like "woohoo, upgrade!" but then I snapped out of it and realized I had parked in a permit spot rather than a restaurant spot (a common occurrence in S.C.). So $100 later, I got my car back.

On Friday afternoon, I met my buddy Tom for lunch and had a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat (27). I found it extremely tasty! That night Tom and I headed over to our friends' Kiersten and Scott's place to play cards and watch the games. I had a Steinlager (28) by the New Zealand Brewing Company, which was very refreshing, and a Bass Pale Ale, which I forgot I had already had a few weeks before so doesn't count.

The following night the Canadian, his roommate and I went out to dinner and I had a Labatt Blue (29). After we met up with some friends downtown at a bar and I had a Yeungling Lager (30), which was pretty unremarkable in comparison to some of the stellar other brews so far.

Overall, I'm just glad last week's over...AND that Georgetown pulled off the upset over UNC:)

No comments: