Like us?

Monday, March 19, 2007

Nate's Beer #31

How was everyone's St. Paddy's? Good I hope.
Dr. Bert and I enjoyed a couple of brews at home and then made our way down to the local Irish bar, Katie O'Brien's. Bad idea. The place was so packed that there was nowhere to sit and you had to stand in line for about fifteen minutes before you could even get a beer. We each enjoyed a Guinness there and then left.
After Katie O's we stopped by a place called the Doug Fir to watch a couple of bands rock the fuck out! The first band was some friends of some friends. Their name was Wet Confetti and they rocked.
So after drinking with Dicko on Friday and then enjoying St. Paddy's yesterday, I did not want to drink a beer last night. I searched through the beers I had on hand and decided to go with a Firestation #5 Golden Brigade Blonde.
And it was alright even though I didn't feel like having a beer. Not too bad, but not great either. Oh well.

No comments: