Like us?

Friday, March 16, 2007

March Madness Round 1 Update

Here are the teams that everybody has left. Sorry Em, go Vols?

Glamor Goat:
Indiana, Kansas, USC

n8 b:
Georgetown, Texas, UCLA, Boston College

Alex:
Ohio St., Texas A&M, Virginia Commonwealth U

Alpine Trout (I hate you):
Louisville, Wisconsin, Creighton, Purdue, WAZZU, North Carolina

Dr. Bert:
Butler, Michigan State, Vanderbilt, Oregon, UNLV

Dicko:
Memphis, Pittsburgh, Xavier, Kentucky

Gus:
Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Southern Illinois

Emily:
Tennessee

4 comments:

AlpineTrout said...

WTF?

n8 b said...

Not really dude, just cause you have so many teams left and their is a great chance that three of your teams could win it.

AlpineTrout said...

That was more of a confused "WTF?" since you ended up with 30 teams including at least one that was eliminated in the first round.

n8 b said...

Well, all I can say is that I was a little drunk when I posted that, so that's my excuse....