Like us?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

RRR 31 - Leinenkugel

Tonight, before I hit the gym, I wen out to dinner with my friend Becca and I found the beer selection lacking (surprise, surprise) at our local Applebees. Other than shitty American brews, which I'm saving for a hot summer day of pure laziness there was only one beer I hadn't tried yet. It's called Sunset Wheat and it's brewed by the Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. For a wheat-type beer, I thought it tasted funny and much sweeter than most wheats. Beer advocate gave it an 80% positive rating though, so someone must like it.

1 comment:

Gus said...

I have this brewery on my master list, with the brewery owned by Coors or Miller or something. I don't know if we can get these here, but they had quite a selection of what sounded like good beers. Maybe if we can't get them you can throw some in your March Madness sixer...