Like us?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Always bet on black

I am spending this week digging through my fridge for black beers because Passenger 57 was on the other day. That movie has some of the best lines since Die Hard.

Last night I had another dead guy ale at applebees, and then a Guiness Draught, a Murphy's Stout, and a Firehouse 5 Bunker Gear Winter Ale at home later. I still love the dead guy, but all three of these other beers still rank right up there. I am still happy today just remembering how good these beers all were...

And I was looking through the spring brew&wine fest in 3 weeks, and New Belgium is going to be there with a beer you can't get here right now, the Mother Ship Wit Organic Ale. This in and of itself should be reason to go. Cause every beer New Belgium has made, I have liked. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Dicko said...

I would go down to Portland for the Brewfest, but I'm not sure that Dr. Bert is ready for it yet.

n8 b said...

Dr. Bert's been demoted to beer fetcher status after screwing up last Saturday....

Dr. Bert said...

I am never going to live this down... give me another chance coach I won't let ya down...