Like us?

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Nate's Beer #22


So last night I enjoyed a Full Sail Brewing '06 Old Boardhead Barleywine Ale. Packing a 9% ABV it took me a while to drink it. This is definitely not a fast-drinking beer. Not that it is overpowering or anything, actually quite the opposite. I just found myself taking it slow and enjoying it.
Full Sail Brewing only releases this beer in the winter so if you can't locate any '06 you may have to wait for the '07.
On a completely separate note, Dr. Bert finished his second post recently. It's too bad that he started writing it on Tuesday though because as soon as he published it, it got buried in all the other posts. He has drank a ton of beers in the last week and if you want to check it out you can do so right here.

3 comments:

Glam said...

The dirty Scrabble player in me sees "Bold Road Head".

Can't wait to try it!

(The beer.)

n8 b said...

I love bold road head....I mean old boardhead

Gus said...

I would like some boardhead also too please. Bring me some Nate.