Like us?

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Beers At Work - Glam

I'm sitting here at my desk with an almost drained bottle of Fish Tale Organic Amber Ale. As we all know Organic is not synonymous with Delicious, or even palletable. But it's a free beer. And at work no less. I also had a Hale's Pale Ale - which was delicious - and a Fish Tale IPA which I am not counting because I did not finish it.

Like the men in my life (not you guys, of course), I've been kind of striking out in the satisfaction department when it comes to beer. So last night I had two Modelo Negras. I've already counted that particular beer but I wanted to drink something I KNEW I'd like.

The day before I had a Piast. My friend Marek gifted be with a bottle brewed in his own home town. It's his favorite. It's not mine, but I enjoyed it because it was such a heartfelt gift.
Speaking of gifts of beer, big shout out to Trout for sharing with Dicko and I one of his favorite beers, Abita Amber. I can't wait to take it home and have my way with it.

1 comment:

Gus said...

beers at work just taste better, kind of like free beer. Combine the two and even the shitiest beer becomes magical.