Like us?

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Nate's Beer #19

So last night I decided to go meet my co-worker Matt at the McMenamin's in Vancouver. It sits right on the Columbia River and is normally about a fifteen minute drive. Last night it took me about forty minutes thanks to traffic. Dr. Bert decided to accompany me on this trip and we split a couple of pitchers.
The beer we had was just called pale ale. It kind of looked like Ruby but it was a little darker and it didn't have any taste of fruit at all like the Ruby does. It was really good and really easy to drink. I liked it and I will probably have it again in the future.
After we left McMenamin's Dr. Bert wanted to head downtown Portland and meet his buddy Lance who was celebrating his birthday. So we stopped by one of Lance's buddies place and they were all drinking gin and tonics. Well since it was his birthday we couldn't not enjoy a couple of gin and tonics with him. And they were good so they were going down easy.
And that is why I am feeling a little hungover this morning.

1 comment:

Gus said...

its so good, once it hits the lips.