Like us?

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nate's Beer #24

So on this lovely Sunday I took a trip out to Pier Park and played a round of disc golf (suprising huh?). I played with Dr. Bert and his friends John, Amber and Ryan. We all enjoyed some Pabst Blue Ribbons while we played. I don't remember exactly what I shot but it was a pretty good score. I got a birdie on twelve after putting my drive right next to the goal. Pretty good day for disc golfing.
Afterwards we all went to Pizza Schmizza and enjoyed two BBQ Chicken pizzas along with some Schmizza Beer which is a locally brewed IPA. So that is what I'm counting for my beer #24 on day #24. It was alright for an IPA. I would probably label it more as an amber ale. It was very copper in color and not very hoppy at all. It drank down smooth like an amber ale. Pretty good beer to go with pizza.

1 comment:

Gus said...

I wonder if Jason will get schmizza beer at our local schmizza...