Like us?

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

365 Pool

for those of you really into the march madness like a few of us, get into the pools we mentioned before (you only have until Thursday morning). But on top of that, we need to throw down some hard earned beer, and since most people have never predicted a winner, let alone won their pool, I propose all 8 of us bet a sixer or a couple of 22s or something, we draw teams out of a hat, and winner takes 6/8 of the prize, 2nd place team gets 2/8 of the prize. Any suggestions, or can I just cut up a list of team names and divey em up? And should I exclude the 15 & 16 seeds and just do 7 teams each?

Comment to let me know you are in for sure and with suggestions, but I am pretty much just entering all 8 of you in this and will draw team names with Nate tonight.

My bet will be in the form of a mixed sixer of microbrews, unless we decide on something else.

8 comments:

n8 b said...

mos def with the mixed sixers.... I'm in like swimwear. I say we draw all teams (anything could happen)



(that was sarcasm)

Gus said...

I'm in for a sixer.

Dicko emailed and said he was in for a sixer.

and we might as well include the 15s and 16s. everyone will have 8 teams so you shouldn't get stuck with too many 1st round losers.

Gus said...

Alex emailed, he is for a sixer of Sierra Nevada mix and match.

Emily:) said...

Hey guys- yeah, I'm in too. Just got back into town so been playing catch up on emails and whatever else. Put me down for a sixer of Magic Hat No. 9. But I agree to keep the high seeds in. Even with the 15 & 16 seeds, there are enough picks so it all works out.

Gus said...

goat said she was in for a sixer too, so that just leaves Trout and Dr. Bert.

AlpineTrout said...

You guys are peer pressure machines...

Gus said...

I learned all my peer pressure skills from James. Ask Dicko, he'll tell you.

My favorite is "Want a beer? How bout now? How bout now?" If they don't say yes by the 1st or 2nd How bout now, then I don't know my stuff.

Dr. Bert said...

I am in for some march madness mix n' match... and aaaa.. ya keep the seeds... the high ones.. couldn't hurt..