Like us?

Friday, March 30, 2007

41-44

So as Michelle mentioned, we were working late last, and when i say working, we were serving beer and wine to a bunch of people that were visiting our office. So bviously we instituted the one for you, two for me rule.

#41 - Hale's Pale Ale

#42 - Fish Tale Organic IPA

#43 - Fish Tale Organic Amber

#44 - Bison Chocolate Stout

Did I mention that the two organic beers are grown at eco friendly farms. Oh yes folks, instead of pesticides, they use sniffer dogs to track the pheromones released by the female Mealy bug which can decimate the crop. Likewise, birds and bats are used to hunt down other crop detroying bugs. They use owls and hawks to hunt rodent, but they still have to trap the ground hogs. Once trapped though, they freeze the carcus and grind it up to feed the baby owls and hawks. MMMMMmmmm! So what does this all mean, well about $1 more to a six pack and about a dollar short on taste.

2 comments:

n8 b said...

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the organic brews. I've tried the Fish Tale and I've tried Wolavers and they both were gross.

Gus said...

I had them both this weekend too. found them hard to finish, and especially didn't like the amber.

yuck. no more for me.