Like us?

Thursday, March 15, 2007

3/15 and streaming video

I am so excited. Alex sent a link to CBS's streaming video, and I get to listen/watch the cougs game at work. http://ncaasports.com/mmod/welcome Although customers not leaving me alone probably means I'll only see a shot or two. GO COUGS! And I just saw the best Old Spice commercial ever. The guy used the old spice, which instantly grew hair on his chest. Awesome.

and last night I went to watch the Blazers lose to Detroit, and enjoyed a Stella Artois and a Pyramid Hefeweizen (I hate this beer and wanted it off the list, and $8 a beer, I think it turned out pretty good since it wasn't as horrible after a $8 Stella right before). Blazers lost as expected, and now its on to March Madness and hopefuly some irish beer the next few nights.

No comments: