Like us?

Monday, March 26, 2007

a few more

Peroni Nastro Azzurro is good. Like most beers in green bottles, it kind of tasted like Rolling Rock or Heinekin, except I think I liked it more. I'm gonna have to try that again soon.

Then a Firestation 5 Pike Pole Porter while finally sorting through 9 months of paperwork to finally do my taxes one of these nights. Being organized is cool, except for when you are too lazy to keep up with it.

In between those two beers I had a Butler dark beer, which I am pretty sure was actually a Black Butte Porter that the waitress was too stupid to pronounce. I was skeptical that the chinese restaurant had a beer I hadn't heard of, especially when she brought it and it looked and tasted exactly like Black Butte. But I did learn that if I ever run out of different beers, I will just go somewhere that stupid people work and have a few of the other choices she offered like Windermere. Stupid wench, I needed 3 different beers to get back on track and now I am too tired. Guess I need to have 3 tomorrow.

1 comment:

n8 b said...

I love Windermere and Butler! So good!