Like us?

Monday, March 19, 2007

Well, I guess the weekend started off well....

As Nate mentioned, I was down in Portland visiting and I had the same beers as him... St. Pauli(I love that label), No Pity Pale, and finally Terminal Gravity ESG. I got to say that the No Pity Pale was pretty damn good, reminded me of Manny's(Michelle).

The one thing that Nate didn't mention is that Dr. Bert completely blew his chance to be accompanied by some females home because of his drunken haze. While waiting for food, I met a couple of ladies at the bar that I had mutual friends with in Tennessee of all places and they were ready to party with my buddies Dr. Bert and Nate. As soon as the food came Dr. Bert was out the door w/o me and when I called for him, he turned around, came back in looked around and left again. Not sure if he even knew where he was. Being the honest, married man that I am, I told the ladies goodnight because I wanted to save Bert the embarrassment of explaining whiskey dick and I wasn't sure if Nate made it back from the Plaid Pantry alive. Maybe next time, my Wingman skills will not go wasted. For shame, Bert, for shame.

The above is the good part of the weekend, that bad part is the WSU has a team full of chokers and completely ruined my whole rest of my weekend. I hate them....all I could muster to drink on Saturday was a Tilt 8.0 and then I was done.

3 comments:

n8 b said...

Next time I'm sending Dr. Bert for the beers because I'm not afraid of the ladies. Don't worry Dicko, I busted his chops all weekend for being a drunken fool...

Glam said...

Whiskey dick? Brewer's droop is more like it.

Alex said...

GDI that was funny as hell.