Like us?

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Portland Brews on Tap

I recently discovered a Portland Beer blog and left them a question as to which bars in Portland had the most beers on tap. They gave me a couple of suggestions that included the Dublin Pub, Old Chicago's and Henry's Tavern. Old Chicago and Henry's each had their beer lists posted which you can see by clicking here (OC) and here (HT).
Something tells me that I will be spending a lot of time at these places in the near future. Thanks for the tip PDX beer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree with the Dublin Pub, don't much care for Henry's or Old Chicago myself, but their beer selection is solid.

Horse Brass in SE Pdx may have as many taps as Dublin (certainly not as many as Henry's or OC) but carefully selected.

Concordia Pub on NE Killingsworth also has a strong selection - their bottle selection is excellent.

Produce Row is a must for any Portland beer lover, as it has much history to it (so does Horse Brass, 30 years old) and a great outdoor setup.

Finally, the Rogue Pub in NW Flanders has a great selection of Rogue beers (25 or so) and 5 or 6 guest taps.

Gus said...

Masthead in Longview is going to knock off a few strange beers on my list too when I can't make it to Portland with Nate. Luckily many portland brews are making it to Fred Meyer and Olympic Drug for my drinking pleasure.