Like us?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nate's Beer #5

Tonight at the Blazer game I enjoyed a couple of Pyramid Ale Thunderhead IPA's. Very hoppy, very delish. And the Blazers won and scored over a hundred points. And that means "Free Chalupas". The chalupa was also delish.
But the real treat was the crazy black guy four rows behind us that just so happens to be at every game. I can't understand a fucking thing that this guys says. And that's amazing considering that he's yelling the whole damn game. "HRR GUYAN GUYAN ROOCCTTTRRR" I think was what he actually was trying to convey at one point. That guy takes the Blazers from fun up to outfuckinstanding! Thanks crazy black guy!

1 comment:

Gus said...

Glad you enjoyed the game. And what he was saying was either...
1. Get in front of em, GET IN FRONT OF EM!
2. Defense, DEFENSE!
3.

shit, he has 2 other sayings that he uses EVERY game, but I can't think of them since its been a month since I used my own damn tickets...