Like us?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Electrifying


I was reminded yesterday at work that I forgot about a "beer" I had over the weekend and will be counting as my beer 12. A co-worker of mine called me over to her desk and asked if i ever had one of these before. One of these was a Sparks. For those of you that have never had a Sparks before it is essentially a Red Bull that is actually a malt liquor. As discussed in the planning stages of the 365, malt liquors count.... and don't think that I've forgot about you Hurricane Ice 40 ouncer(I'll get you one of these days). Back to the story.... I told her that I happen to be the guy that walks into the local 7-11 on Saturday nights and the guy there says, "Hey Sparks guy!" Sparks is a great prefunk drink, especially when you don't have a lot of time. One because its provides some energy and alcohol(6% for regular and light, 7% for Sparks plus) and two because you can't drink more than one or two w/o feeling confident that all of your teeth are going to rot and fall out of your mouth because it is so sweet. To those of you that are sensitive to sweet stuff, I suggest drinking the Sparks Light, not too bad. So long story, sort a short, I took my co-workers Sparks and drank most it. She wasn't feeling very good anyway so i did her a favor( I finished a whole one over the weekend so i can count it). The Alpine trout tried to convince me to go home a drink a real beer and not count the Sparks, but alas, I am proud of my Sparks. Stay tuned for Smirnoff Ice and Zima.

2 comments:

n8 b said...

I'm just curious as to whether or not you're gonna drop some Jolly Ranchers into your Zima Nancy.

Gus said...

don't forgot bacardi O.