Like us?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Beers in Seattle (5-9)

So, again I am catching up. Good thing is that AT, GG and I got to share a few pints at Oliver's in the Mayflower Park Hotel at the Westlake Center, where I was staying. We had a great evening. And the beer was good too.

I managed to knock back three different beers with the crew. They were:

5. Elysian IPA, Elysian Brewery, Seattle WA (it was good with the peanuts whist waiting for my burger)
6. Guinness (it was extra good with really really nice pour, as usual)
7. Clipper Gold Wheat Ale, Maritime Pacific Brewing Company, Seattle WA (yummy)

Yesterday at lunch, I ate at PF Chang's. I had two beers there:

8. Mac & Jack's African Amber, Mac & Jack's, Redmond WA (good)
9. Pyramid Pale Ale, Pyramid Breweries, Inc., Seattle WA (very good)

GG's date took a picture of the three of us, but it turned out crappy on AT's phone, so sorry, no pictures this time. There will be another gathering up there in the near future, I am sure.

1 comment:

Glam said...

Must agree. Enjoyed the time we spent together very much. What a happy surprise to get your email.

Lesson learned about the photo. Next time I'll remember a proper camera.