Like us?

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Safeway

While the Safeway on the way home from work doesn't sport the biggest beer selection, I did find a new wonderfulness this afternoon while making last preperations for 365. They offer 10% off when you buy 4 six packs or more, similar to their 10% off if you buy 6 or more bottles of wine. That combined with a little mix'n and match'n, netted me 14 different beers plus 10 extras to drink the next couple days for only $25.61. My garage is now sportin 36 different beers to get the first month or so of this thing started off right. I of course will have to keep shopping to replenish the "extras*" but I shouldn't have to choose between skipping a day or going to the store for at least a couple months.

*extra is defined as the beers consumed that you have already had one of during 365. For example, I estimate I will have at least 20-50 "extra" budweisers over the life of this contest.

I'm getting a little ancy for tomorrow. Not that I haven't already been drinking for 3 weeks, but I'm ancy to actually start checking them off the list.

1 comment:

n8 b said...

I can't wait til Williamson stays at your place and drinks half your different beers, but leaves you a twenty dollar bill in your fridge.