Like us?

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Glam Introduces Herself

Hi fellas. Since Dicko has shit for manners (and, let's face it, that IS why we like him), I'll introduce myself.

Name: Glam, or you can call me Michelle, or better yet, Mistress. And you - you know who you are - you can call me Mommy.

Personal: West Seattle native. One kid in high school. Work in an office. UO(regon) grad, BS in Fine Arts. (You can stop laughing now.)

Connection to 365Beers: I've been pounding pints with Dicko for the last year. Thanks again for Friday. Sorry I had to cut out early.

Blogger: Yes

Gamer: Yes, although very new.

Beer Drinker: Yes

Other Spirits Enjoyed: Gin-based tortures

Up for the task of 365Beers?: You haven't met me, have you?

Why do I think I can do it?: I love to wrap my hand around a long neck and enjoy some good, frothy head. (Okay, a friend of mine suggested I say that.)

What do I think will be by greatest challenge: Anything cheap and watery.

Contributions to 365Beers blog: I like the idea of coding in a calendar so I'm working on finding one that may work for us. Looking forward to writing more on, or soon after, the 16th.

Contact: glamorgoat at gmail dot com

Photo of me. And beer.














Update: Oh shit, I almost forgot the most important piece of information...

Who would I most like to drink a beer with?: John Belushi

3 comments:

Gus said...

Outfuckingstanding.

Is that a ruby you are drinking, or some other rasberry wheat type deliciousness?

Glam said...

That, my dear, is a pitcher of Manny's Pale Ale from the Georgetown Brewing Co. It's pretty much the life blood that supports me.

n8 b said...

mmmmmmmm....beer