Like us?

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Not the first, not the last

http://365beer.blogspot.com/ After mistyping our site, I found another who tried the 365 challenge. Not sure if he succeeded since he stopped blogging end of 05. I vow to see this through. at least 365 in a year, guaranteed.
http://www.herestobeer.com/ Also found another good site from Budweiser. How to pour, beer appreciation, etc. And a question to ponder. If you could have a beer with anyone, who would it be?

For me, the first thing that popped into my head was Han Solo, captain of the Millenium Falcon.


And as I work on the list of beers (speaking of list, Nate reports his local Fred Meyers has 230 different beers. Holy shit.) I found that Full Sail in Hood River has a LTD beer that they change a couple times a year, and a Brewmaster's reserve that the head brewmaster changes every 10 weeks. Looks like Nate is right about being able to probably get to 365 without even leaving Portland...

Nate, I also found a good beer for day or so after your birthday. BJ's in Jantzen Beach should have a seasonal only available til end of February and there is a seasonal at Full Sail right now too that we could try in Hood River if you are up for a small trip. Maybe meet Garrett and head to the outlets or even go Skiing.

2 comments:

n8 b said...

and the Plaid Pantry down the street has over 130....

I *heart* Portland's Beer selection

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the 365 beers thing this year too. The drinking part is easy, the blogging part not so much. I'm about 10 beers behind in my reviews.