Like us?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

day off

Well, I took a day off yesterday. My liver thanks me. And might again tonight (check back later after practice to find out if I can resist 30+ different beers in my fridge two days in a row) but I am still checking out the site and adding links. I got a few a couple days ago, and a few more today, but please email me if you see one you missed.
eguttormsen@adelphia.net

Also, if you are new and want to start drinking email me too and Nate and I can discuss your makeup beers...

6 comments:

n8 b said...

Your liver is a girl

Emily:) said...

You have 30 different beers in your fridge at the moment?! Man, why don't I live closer so I can come over and play at Gus's house:)

Gus said...

yup, no beer for me tonight. just wine.

n8 b said...

I took count last night and I currently have 25 different beers in my fridge. And that's not including the one I drank last night.

Gus said...

well thats good, cause the one you drank last night shouldn't be "currently" in your fridge unless you drink half and put saran wrap over it and put it back in the fridge like you are 60 yrs old and its a fucking diet coke...

n8 b said...

F U FOR JUDGING ME
So what if I like half a diet coke a couple days after I open it. So what?