Like us?

Monday, February 5, 2007

I Live in Beertopia!

I was recently made aware of the fact that Portland, Oregon is the greatest city in the U.S. for beer drinking. Not only does P-town have the most micro-breweries of any city in the world, but the beer selection at the bars and stores is amazing. After Dicko's post about his local Fred Meyer's having over 130 different beers I decided to check my local Freddy's. And by my count (with my beautiful girlfriend's help) I came up with something in the neighborhood of 230 different beers. The next morning I was at the Plaid Pantry down the street from my apartment and noticed that they had dedicated seven coolers to their beer selection. I lost count somewhere in the 120 range. So if any of you are having problems finding some beers, I suggest you come on down to Beertopia and visit me. We'll go get drunk.
And I would most like to have a beer with Champ Kind, sports anchor for the Channel 2 news team. Whammy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...smelly pirate hooker...

Gus said...

I want to know you.

and I have a library with many leatherbound books and it smells of mahagony.

n8 b said...

"I want to know you?" WTF Gus? Are you fucking retarded?