Like us?

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thursday Poll and the quest

Thursday Poll:
What's Better?
Dick's Burgers

or
Dick's Beer

Also, in regards to the quest, I emailed Stone Brewing to start trying to find a bottle of Vertical Epic Ale, and here is what I received. It looks like I am going to need some help from my Portland connection Nate to get one of these beauties, as my attempt to get one sent to me has failed. I'll get you beer for your birthday, if you get me this for mine...
Erik, thanks for the email and the kind words about our beers. We never get tired of hearing from the people out there that are passionate enough about our beers that they take the time to write and tell us how they feel...and ask good questions.
Well, I cannot really promise you to get a single bottle of a specific beer from us...but I can give you some info on how to make that happen. Each year we list the exact places that are scheduled to get our Special Releases, including the Vertical Epic Ales. What you'll need to do is check out the link when it is released, then get to the closest place to where you live and buy some...easy as that.
Here is the link to the main page, and last years Distribution List:
Good Luck, we really appreciate the support and keep on spreading the words of Stone and the Arrogance!
Cheers,
Sign up for the Stone Brewing eMail Newsletter for info on special events and releases: stonebrew.com/newsletter/index

2 comments:

Alex said...

Dick's Beer gets my vote. However, I have only consumed one Dick's Beer and zero Dick's Burgers. Burgers are much easier to create a masterpiece than a superb, cold, frothy tall one.

n8 b said...

I notice on their little list of where it was released last year, that a Wild Oats is right down the street from me and gonna be selling this beer. I will definitely have to get a sixer of the stuff.