Like us?

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The New Guy

I'm a sucker for peer pressure.

Dicko and the Goat Girl told me about this little endeavor over beers on Friday and invited me to join. I mulled it over on the weekend along with a lot of booze and decided my liver would forgive me when it's all over. Thanks for letting me join your elite drinking team.



For those who don't know me (which is 2/3 of you), here are 26 alphabetical descriptors of myself, my interests, and my hobbies:


Alcohol
Beerfest
Canada
Drinking
Eliza Dushku
Fly Fishing
Guttermouth
H2O
International Travel
Jugs
Kevin Smith
Latinas
Manny's
NOFX
Outlaw Country
Powerade (Due to a binding endorsement contract that stipulates that I mention Powerade in every list)
Quilmes
Roosterfish
Snow
Trailer Park Boys
Underwater
Vigilante Justice
Wilderness
X-Ray Spex
YouTube
Zymurgy

4 comments:

Glam said...

Dushku...good call.

n8 b said...

trailer park boys?

AlpineTrout said...

Canada's finest comedy program

Gus said...

The alphabet list is a wonderful way to introuduce yourself. I think I will do that this week while trying to finish my beer list.