Like us?

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sam Adams

If someone tells you that you cannot have something, what is that you immediately want?

Sam Adams Has a line of 6 Extreme beers, 3 or 4 of which are not sold in our states, and 1 that is only sold at the brewery in Boston. I don't like being told I can't have something, especially beer. Anyone planning a trip soon that might be able to get some of these beers for the group? I was considering visting Ginapalooza in D.C., my cousins Hilda and her husband Matt in New York, and my Aunt and her family in Maryland, and I think I may have to add Boston to the itenirary. A beer that is only served in one place? I want that.

4 comments:

n8 b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dicko said...

You have a cousin named Hilda? Was she born in the 1800's? Ziiing!

Gus said...

No, but we are of Norweigen descent, so she's just lucky its not actually Hildegarde or some shit like that.

Emily:) said...

Dude, you're coming to the right coast and you didn't tell me?! You HAVE to stop in State College and see Lisaopolis and I. It's kinda sorta on the way from D.C. to NYC.

And if you can't make it to Boston, where I lived happily for 4 years, my man is headed there for a conference in August and can probably pick you up some.

P.S. Good call on quoting the Usual Suspects. It's a most excellent movie:)