Like us?

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Who would you most like to have a beer with?

Well, I have two people I would most want to share a pitcher with:




and



The first is obviously Robin Williams with his "I love New York" in Arabic t-shirt.

The second dude is Danny Carey, who is the drummer for Tool. He is followed closely in third place by the drummer for Meshuggah, Tomas Haake.


All three are huge beer drinkers, especially Haake. And his name sounds like a good beer. Not Haake Beck, which is not beer. Like Haake Bock. That would be way better.


















4 comments:

Glam said...

I want to marry that shirt.

Alex, forgive me for not knowing but are you a drummer? Is it possible we have the makings of the 365Beers Hard Rocking Rack Band?

(Okay, that's a typo but I like the idea of a Rack Band.)

Gus said...

Alex used to live in Cali, so its possible he can still hit the drums.

I like his use of huge space at the bottom too. really fills out the post.

Newb.

Glam said...

Thanks for the scoop.

In his defense, new blogger is a bitch when posting multiple photos.

Alex said...

That space was for you to contemplate the awesomeness of my blog entry.