Like us?

Friday, February 9, 2007

Heaven Isn't Too Far Away.....

From my apartment that is, and it's name is Belmont Station. Here is how they describe themselves at http://www.belmont-station.com "Belmont Station is Portland's premier bottle shop. We were the first bottle shop to showcase Oregon's impressive microbrews, and we take pride in being part of the beverage industry in Oregon -- built with passion by some of the greatest icons in the American craft beer movement."
And this is how they describe their beer selection. "Over 700 legendary bottled microbrewed and imported beverages, religiously rotated, stored in coolers and all lighting in the store is UV filtered to protect the freshness of the beer."
You can go onto their page and check their beer list. It's so extensive though that it's broken up into eight parts. All I can say is wow. Well wow and that I'm very thirsty now. And a little aroused. And wow.
Big thanks to Mary Sue for the tip. You are a saint, not unlike Dorothy Mantooth.
Only one more week til "Go Time". I hope you are all ready.

(God I love Warrant)

3 comments:

AlpineTrout said...

Nice... I'll have to check that place out when I'm in PDX next weekend.

n8 b said...

Get a hold of me when your in PDX next weekend. It's gonna be my b-day weekend and we could meet up and enjoy a couple of brews together. E-mail me at gr8_n8_77@yahoo.com and I'll send you my phone number.

Gus said...

DORTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!

And I want to go to belmont station with you too. We need to get our picture taken in there and take advantange of the moving sale on a few of those spendy Rouge beers.