Like us?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nate's Beer #11

So last night I had an after-work meeting. One of those great meetings where you sit there for an hour and a half and you don't get paid to listen to the boss talk. It was just as awesome as it sounds.
So after the meeting, I decided I didn't want to drive home only to take a shower, eat dinner and go to bed so I stayed in Longview with a buddy from work. On my way to his place I realized that I hadn't had my beer for the day so I stopped by the local mini-mart. I soon remembered how far superior the beer selection is at mini-marts in Portland.
Since I had just gone shopping at Belmont Station on Sunday, I decided to just grab a single for the evening. And after much deliberation I decided that single was a 24 oz Busch Light. I'm a little sad to cross this old standby off the list so early into this thing, as I was hoping to save the macros for as long as possible. Oh well, it went down smooth (like always). Can't complain about that.

2 comments:

Gus said...

Dicko wins first PBR, Gus wins first Bud, and Nate wins first Busch. Who is gonna man up and do the first malt liquor?

n8 b said...

I almost grabbed the Hurricane instead of the Busch and then I remembered that I wanted to drink something that didn't taste like piss.