Like us?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

RRR #7 Franziskaner

Tonight I had a Franziskaner Hefeweiss at a local bar called Bill Pickles after a rockin concert on campus featuring the Irish legends The Chieftains. It made me realize how not happy I'm going to be midway through our tour de beer since it's likely that in order to get a new beer on record, all of my favorite beers will be gone by then and I'll be onto Natty Ice or some shit like that. It's gonna be some funny shit to see what beers we're touting by like day 360. I'm gonna be hitting the 40's on the corner by then;)

2 comments:

Gus said...

Fuck a 40oz I need a fat ass 64oz O.E.
-Hi C.

n8 b said...

HI-C is the shiznit!

Em, by that time I'm sure we'll have some deal worked out where I can ship you some brewskis. And with my discovery of Belmont Station I don't think I'll ever have to drink Natty Ice or Beast Ice. Hopefully I won't venture into Malt Liquor category either. I'm doing this to see how many different good beers I can drink.