Like us?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Still Going Strong


Not being one to count boozed-up energy drinks as beers, I will NOT be counting the two Sparks I drank yesterday as my beer for the day.

On Monday, my reuben at Pyramid Alehouse was accompanied by one of my favorites in the Pyramid lineup; the Draught Pale Ale, or DPA. Only available at the alehouse, this nitro-charged pale ale is just plain creamy goodness.
Later that evening, the Goat and I met up with Alex downtown where I followed up with a few of the macro of micros; Red Hook ESB.

Yesterday turned into a bit of a liquid lunch as I tossed back 3 pints of Manny's along with my bacon-wrapped prawns and tots. This was followed up by two cans of Sparks Plus for a pre-func before the meeting. The actual beer of the day though would end up being Abita Turbodog, which Dicko wrote about last week. Yeah, what he said...

3 comments:

Gus said...

ooohh, a pyramid alehouse only pale ale? that's going on the list.

Glam said...

Mmm...tots.

Alex said...

Yeah, I must agree. A nitro pale ale would rock.