Like us?

Thursday, February 22, 2007

beer # uhhh, shit

I know we are only 1 week into this, but when typing the subject, I had to fucking look at a calender to see if yesterday was beer 6 or not. I was bowling (and a shitty 40 or so below my average over 3 games thank you very much) and I enjoyed a 32 oz Michelob Ultra. Because I saw a commercial where athletic people drink Michelob Ultra on lunch breaks while Rollerblading, and since bowling is a sport, there you go. It went with the large all meat pizza I had very nicely.

added those links to the list, and updated the lists in case you haven't seen. and I vote for cider beers to be included (see below post comments).

Also, Abby made a funny joke about N8 and Dr. Bert that I thought I would share publicly.
She asked who went to the blazer game with Nate. I said Ed. She asked "Ed? Nate's on again off again girlfriend?"

4 comments:

n8 b said...

Lucky Abby! She's the newest winner in the "Who wants a neck punch?" contest. I'll drop off her prize later...

Dr. Bert said...

what a bitch... Nate is obviously the girl...

Gus said...

Abby says she'll take a neck punch over seeing Nate's bare white ass again. Seriously that guys' ass hangs out more than McGinty's.

n8 b said...

Hey! Abby hasn't seen my ass in years...