Like us?

Friday, February 16, 2007

Nate's Beer #1


Seattle's own Pike Brewing was gonna represent with their Naughty Nellie "golden artisan ale" but I'm super clumsy and knocked the bastard over. And it just didn't feel right starting this whole she-bang (great word!) off with a knocked over brewski.
So instead I am consuming a 22 oz of Eureka, CA's Lost Coast Brewery & Cafe's Great White Beer. The label describes it as follows "This light, citrus like beer is made with two-row malted barley, unmalted wheat, coriander, a secret blend of Humboldt herbs(????? I LIKE), crystal clear mountain water and ale yeast." Humboldt herbs huh? Outfuckinstanding!
On the lower right corner you'll see the top of the birthday card my loving aunt sent me. The inside says "It's a big joke until it happens to you". How true. It's like I'm holding a little cardboard Yoda in my hands.
Anyways Gus and the wife are gonna head down and we are gonna go enjoy some Ruby Ales at the McMenamin's Kennedy School. Great Success!

1 comment:

Gus said...

and the ruby was outstanding. The kennedy school rocks, and I was informed that is where I will be next Saturday as well, which is outstanding too.