Like us?

Thursday, February 22, 2007

beer 7 (ah ah ah)

The count was by far the best character on Sesame Street.

One beer, ah ah ah
Two beers, ah ah ah
Three beers, ah ah ah

So I did the count one better today. The local applebees still has Blue Moon on tap, so that bad boy is off the list. But low and behold, they got Rogue Dead Guy Ale on tap, and I was reminded that it is in fact my favorite beer. It's been so long since I've had it (and I had so many Rogue beers that night that I had trouble tasting stuff for a couple days) that I forgot how much I liked it and haven't had it in over 2 years. But I love it. More than Widmer Hefe and Budweiser. So with 2 new beers under my belt, I went home and did what any sane person would do with work to do. I drank a Red Hook Blonde and a couple Killians and watched the Cougs beat Oregon. OH SHIT YEAH!

5 comments:

Gus said...

Oh, did I say the cougs won? I meant that they got FUCKED BY THE REFS on two missed foul calls in the last 20 seconds, so we will never know if Oregon would have won or not.

HOW THE FUCK DOES A GUY REACH IN AND HIT BOTH ARMS ON A INTENTIONAL FOUL AND THE BALL GOES OUT OF BOUNDS AND ITS HIS BALL???

That guy should get a job reffing NBA in Portland cause he would fit right in.

Dicko said...

Yeah, we got screwed both times we played them, but we also made some dumb mistakes like shooting with 10 seconds left on the clock at the end of the 1st half when you could have held for the last shot. Of course they got the rebound and made a three making it a 5 point game instead of an 8 point game at half.

Glam said...

Okay boys, exchange recipes on your own time.

Snark.

Gus said...

I hate refs. Now that I coach, and have to ref our self-officiated tournaments, I hate the other refs even more when they don't get it right.

although Oregon probably would have pulled it out even if we hadn't gotten fisted.

Oh yeah, and I like beer.

Glam said...

That's more like it Gus. Way to keep it relavent.

Oh, and The Count is totally hot.