Like us?

Monday, February 19, 2007

PBR and the terrorist!

A little something about myself, I like macro brew more than micro brews. I like McDonalds better than that stupid specialty hamburger place you know about in your city. The reason they are macro is because they are good and appeal to the most people. Weird how I can never find anyone to admit that they like it then....hmm. I think that makes for a lot of liars in this world. Being honest to myself, I decided to start off the 365 with a tried and true American classic...PBR, and I'll be damned if it wasn't the best beer I had all night.

The second type of beer I had inspired a brain-teaser in my warped mind... What do terrorist get when they blow themselves up? A Hoegaarden of course! Sounds like 62 virgins to me.. or would that be a prudegaarden.

As the Goat mentioned, we received a free pitcher of cat piss for the third and fourth drinks of the evening. Maritime Pacific Imperial IPA isn't that bad, but my taste buds were starting to turn themselves off.

The Chopper Red Ale from Georgetown Brewery finished me off, I mean finished off the night and who knows what it tasted like, but I'm sure it was no PBR.

Pictures to come tomorrow and there is one picture specifically that I will post tomorrow that indicates that someone in the bar had a really small wang. You'll see what I mean, stay tuned.

2 comments:

Dr. Bert said...

Having gone to WSU I too have a soft spot for the macro brews. I tend to think of them as comfort beers.

Gus said...

I'm saving my shit beers for days when I plan to drink a lot of beers. A case of beer equals one beer right?