Like us?

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

One of my favorite quotes

After outmaneuvering Rommel, Patton said, "Rommel, you magnificent bastard. I read your book." Point being, preparations are essential for success. That said, its funny that Gus was looking at webpages searching for different beers and I spent the time counting all of the different types of beers at my local Fred Meyer store. 132 if you can believe it... I decided to make myself a mixed bag six pack to wet my whistle (To the horror of the lady at the check stand). I thought this old lady was going to have a heart attack, I couldn't believe it. Since I hadn't been drinking yet, I was fast on my feet and told her that I only used beers that were the same price as the beer box I had brought up to the register. Crisis diverted, she said, "Oh well, then I guess I can just ring up the box and its ok." THANK GOD! We didn't have to change her Depends. Stupid Bitch, the box I used was the cheapest of the six beers and you completely fucked up the inventory. I love taking advantage of old people.

2 comments:

Gus said...

And here I am only mixing and matching beers of the same brand and price. What a naive fool I am.

Naive - Unworldly, Unsophisticated, Simple.

Yeah, that about sums it up.

Glam said...

Your devious and calculated nature is reason enough for us to be worthy co-drinkers.

Next time, you create a diversion and I shoplift a couple of mix-packs.

I'll put them in my [edited for content] and sashay right out the front door. I knew those kegels would come in handy for something.